1. What are cookies?
The registered users, users to register or that who have started the session, may take advantage of more personalized services and focused to the user’s profile thanks to the combination of stored data in the cookies with personal data used in the moment of the register. Those users specifically authorize the use of this information with the indicated purpose, without prejudice to his right to reject or disable the use of the Cookies.
Also the Web may know all the services required by the users, so they can facilitate or offer information according to each user’s likes and preferences.
2. Which types of Cookies exist?
The Cookies, depending on their permanence can be divided in:
“Session Cookies”: These expire when de user closes the browser.
“Persistent Cookies” : Those expire depending if the objective has been complied (for example, for the user who is identified within the services) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally depending on their objective, the Cookies may be classified on the following way:
Efficiency Cookies: This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, that is why you do not have to re-configurate the service each time you visit it. As an example, in this type are included:
- Volume adjustments of video or music players.
- Speed of video transmission compatible with the browser.
Geo-location Cookies: These Cookies are used to find out in which country the user is when a service is required. This Cookie es anonymous and it is only used to focus the content to the ubication.
Register Cookies : Register Cookies are generated once the user has been registered or has started a session afterwards and are used to identify him in the services with the following objectives:
- Retain the user identified so that, if he closes a service, the browser or the computer, and he returns in another moment or another day, he will remain identified, facilitating his surfing without having to identify himself again. This feature may be eliminated if the user presses the feature: “close session”, so that this Cookie is eliminated and the next time the user enters he will have to start the session to be identified.
- Check if the user can access to certain services, for instance, to participate in a contest.
Analytic Cookies:Each time a user visits a Service, an external supplier tool generates an analytic Cookie in the user’s computer. This Cookie, which is only generated in the visit, Will serve in next visits to the Web Services to identify the visitor anonymously. The principal objectives are:
- Permit the anonymous identification of the users through the Cookie (it identifies browsers and devices, not people) thus the approximate number of visitors and their tendency
- Identify anonymously the most visited contents and thus, the most attractive for the users.
- To know if the user is new or if he is visiting again.
- Important: Expect the user decides to register himself in a Service of the Web, the cookie will never go associated to any personal data that may identify him. Those Cookies Will be used with statistical purposes that help the optimization of the users experience in the website.
Behavioral publicity Cookies: This type of Cookies permits widen the information of the advertisements showed to each anonymous user in the Web Services. Among others, the period and frequency of visualization of publicity positions, the interaction among themselves, or the surfing patterns and/or user behavior for they help to conform a profile of publicity interest. So that, they may offer publicity according to the user’s interests.
Third-party Cookies: Besides the publicity managed by the web in its services, the Web offers to its advertisers the option of offering ads through third parties (“Ad Servers”). So that these thirds may store Cookies sent from the web services coming from the browser of the users, also access to the saved data.
3. Which Cookies do we use?
The Cookies we use in our web are: :
Proprietary: Those are the cookies sent to the user’s terminal from a system or domain controlled by the Publisher from he offers the service required by the user
|Service ||Name cookie ||Purpose |
| Start Session Inicio de sesión || ||This cookie helps to maintain the user authenticated even if you close the browser. Thus, when you enter our web again you Will be kept identified unless you turn off or close session. |
| Acceptation of cookies || ||This cookie keeps your preferences respect to the notice of saving cookies saved in your browser. |
Thirds: Those are sent to the terminal of the user from a system or domain not controlled by the publisher but by other entity that treat the data obtained through the cookies.
4. How to disable Cookies?
Commonly it is possible not to accept the cookies of the browser or not to accept the cookies of a particular Service.
Every modern browser permit to change the Cookies configuration. Those adjustments are usually found in the “options” or “preferences” in the menu of the browser. Furthermore, you may set your browser or your email manager, also to install free complements in order to avoid unloading the web bugs when open an email.
The web offers a guidance to the user about the steps to enter the configuration menu of the cookies and in any case the private surfing in each of the main browsers.
- Internet Explorer: Tools - > Internet Options - > Privacy - > Configuration. For further information, you can consult the Microsoft support or the browser help.
- Firefox: Tools - > Options - > Privacy - > History - > Custom Setting.
- Chrome: Setting - > Show advanced options - > Privacy - > Content setting.
- Safari: Preferences - > Security. For further information you can check Apple support or the help of your browser.
5. Can the Cookies Policy be modified?
The Web can modify this Cookies Policy depending on legal requirements, regulatory, or with the aim of adapt that policy to the instructions given by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, that is why the users are advised to visit it regularly.
When significant changes in this Cookies Policy are carried out, the users must be communicated through the web or through email to all registered users.